Connect DROPBOX to Rydoo so that Rydoo will read out your receipts and create an expense. Also your Rydoo reports will be available in your storage account then.
Link the accounts via these steps:
- Login to Rydoo and navigate to 'Personal Settings' / 'Settings'.
- At the bottom of the page you can connect Dropbox to your account.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the cloud storage. Login using your Dropbox username and password.
- Once connected, a new folder called Apps will be created - if it does not exist yet. In this folder you will find the folder Rydoo with 3 subfolders: inbox, processed, reports.
Now this is done, you can submit and report expenses:
- Add receipts to your Rydoo inbox folder.
- Rydoo will check this folder every minute and read out the receipts.
- An expense is created in your Rydoo account
- All processed receipts will be moved to the Rydoo processed folder.
- When generating reports, a copy of your report can be found in your Rydoo reports folder.