If your company is using the trips function in Rydoo you might have wondered what do the different statuses of a trip mean. This article is here to help you with that.
Once you created a trip the status will be "Created":
At this point, you will be able to choose this trip from the drop-down list when you created an expense.
If you have finished a trip and assigned all expenses to it there is a possibility to set the trip as completed so that it is not going to show anymore in the drop-down list. For this, you have to go to the trip tab on the website and click on the trip. There you have to click on the button "Set as completed":
NOTE: After this, the status will change to completed and you will not be able to see this trip when creating new expenses. You will still be able to submit, approve, control, report expenses connected to this trip.
After all your expenses have been processed related to the trip, you can choose to set the trip as inactive. This will remove the trip from any filter or dropdown within the application.
If your company activated approvals on trips a trip can have the following additional statuses:
- to submit: You are still able to change the trip details unless you have already activated the per diems
- submitted: The trip is waiting on approval
- approved: Your approver approved the trip, at this point no more changes are allowed
- recalled: You have submitted the trip but then realised you need to make some changed and before it got approved you ave recalled the trip
- rejected: The trip got rejected by your approver