Branches on Rydoo are your legal entities with different enterprise numbers. It could range from corporations, limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, trusts, nonprofits and so on. Therefore each branch can have independent accounting reports.
Below are the terms and actions available within Branches page.
Rydoo has already created a default branch for you. This is pre-filled with the information you entered upon setting up your account, but can be changed as necessary. Please note that this is where we get the information for your Subscription invoice.
- Branch Name: The name of your legal entity. This will show on other pre-requisite configurations such as groups, categories, tax rates and so on.
- Branch code: The code of your legal entity. This will NOT show on any configuration. When filled, it is important to note the code as it is used for imports and reporting purposes.
- Language: Select the default language for the branch. NOTE: This can be overridden by user's Profile Settings > Language.
- Country: The country where your legal entity is located.
- Currency: The default currency that will show on your exports and can be changed as needed.
- Street, City and Postal Code: Enter your legal entity address.
- Invoicing contact email: This is where the email notification about invoices will be sent to.
- VAT ID: Enter your tax or VAT Id. NOTE: VAT ID will be validated by the system with the help of the European Commission.
- Invoice me as an individual: When checked, the subscription invoice will be directed to the invoicing contact instead of the company.
- Fiscal date (Optional): When selected, this date will be used as a basis for determining the mileage rate/sub-rate range.
- Timezone (Optional): When selected, this timezone will be used for displaying the changes or time stamps in the expense history for expenses booked on the given branch.
To create a new branch:
1/ Go to Admin > Branches > Click Add Branch
2/ Fill in the required details and Save
- It is not possible to ‘deactivate’ or ‘delete’ a branch. However, if there are no groups linked to it, it will not interfere in the further processing and reporting of the expenses.
- If you have Travel Module activated, your branches are automatically added as Business Unit.