MasterCard provider: smartdata is not recognized
Rydoo can enable transaction feed for providers that are not registered on the smartdata portal.
Customer should check if bank or provider can send the transaction feed to a dedicated SFTP server in a specific format (CDF 3.0, Release 1502) that can be processed.
If the above is yes, either set up a call with the bank implementation team or request the bank implementation team if the following technical specification is acceptable:
- Vendor Name: Xpenditure - Cardwise NV
- Application Name: Xpenditure - Cardwise NV
- Application Type: Hosted
- Format: the latest one (CDF v3 Release 1502), both extensions Cdf And XML possible
- Transmission Type: Mastercard initiated (Push)
- Destination Server DNS sftp.rydoo.com
- Transmission Protocol: SFTP (secure shell with user ID and password or key authentication)
- Key Based Authentication: No
- Encoding Binary/ASCII: ASCII
- Ok to have multiple hierarchy roots in single file: Yes
- Transfer PASS Email: [email protected]
- Transfer FAULT Email: [email protected]
- PGP Encryption: No
- Custom File Name: Yes (FileDeliveryID_Date_time_Seq.xml)
- Would you like to specify a file path for where the file will be placed: Yes (/)
- Will the file be received by an application running on a Windows Operating System platform? : Yes
- What encoding format do you require?: UTF-8
- Frequency: Daily
- Prefix: **companyname** (type in customer’s name)
Rydoo CSM will request an internal task to create a Virtual SFTP server for the bank to push the transaction files.
Once the virtual SFTP is set up, Rydoo CSM will share the credentials in a secure PDF file with lock, and password in another email.
Customer should check with the bank how long it would take to transmit the transaction files to Rydoo.
Customer can request the transaction provider to send the data feed from a specific start date to Rydoo.
Once the transactions are sent to Rydoo, Mastercard or the provider will request Rydoo to confirm if the file was successfully transferred. This can be checked in Rydoo by CSM.