Here you can find all steps to setup the connection between Rydoo and E-conomic, how to choose the right connection settings and to export the data from Rydoo towards E-conomic.
1/ Setting up the connection
- Make sure you have the document scanning add-on of E-conomic available in your E-conomic account.
- Click on 'Integrations', under 'Settings' in the navigation bar on the left hand side.
- Choose E-conomic and click on the green 'Connect'-button.
- Fill in your E-conomic agreement numbers + login details and press 'Sign In'.
- Follow the settings wizard. (You can edit the name of the default connection after you have saved.)
2/ Choose your settings
- Rydoo will automatically import your 'Chart of Accounts' and place them under categories of that branch.
- If you want you can import your own E-conomic projects and linked cost units(they will be imported in Rydoo under 'Projects').
- Choose how you would like to export your expenses. Both expenses and invoices can be exported as ‘journal entries’ or as ‘Purchase invoices’.
- Choose how you would like to see reimbursable expenses in E-conomic Online:Create a supplier of the merchant on the receipt: we will export your expenses and invoices to E-conomic and the merchant on the receipt will be used as a supplier in E-conomic Online.Export reimbursable expenses from users to the right supplier in your accounting software: we will automatically create a supplier (if not existing) for the Xpenditure user in E-conomic Online and place all the personal reimbursable expenses under that supplier.
- Save your settings and do not forget to synchronise them afterwards.
3/ Export expenses to E-conomic
- Go to the Expenses overview, in the role of Finance.
- Click on the green button 'Sync to...' on top of the page.
- Fill in the end date and select a branch (if needed), before clicking on 'Sync'.
- Your expenses are being exported and you can follow the process.
4/ Tips & Tricks
When you delete categories and you sync to your accounting program, they will appear again. To prevent this, disable the unneeded categories.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the scanning module in e-conomic (How much does it cost, how do I order,...?) you can find on: https://www.e-conomic.com/accountingsoftware/addons/scanning-faq.