Below are the terms and actions available on the Tax rates page.
Path: Go to Admin > Tax Rates
Tax Rates Details
- Country: Select from the drop-down menu which Country the rate will apply to.
- Name: Fill in the tax rate name. This will be visible to end-users when creating expenses.
- Rate: Percentage (%) value of tax rate.
- Sub rates: The rate will equal the sum of subrates (i.e. QST & GST)
- Branch: Select from the drop-down menu which Branch the rate will apply to.
- Code: Enter the Account Code that will show on your reports.
- Status: A green toggle means active; a gray toggle means the rate is not active.
- More Options: This is the 3 dots option beside the status switch.
Edit - Edit the existing tax rate set up.
Duplicate - This allows you to copy the same exact configuration for other countries or branches.
Delete - Delete the tax configuration. Please note that once deleted, we can no longer retrieve it.
- Activate tax rate: Same as status, but can also be found in tax rate details.
- Assign tax rate to branch: This allows you to assign a tax rate for each branch.
- Apply tax rate to the following categories: This allows you to assign the tax rate to selected categories only. NOTE: This setting will only show once you have selected a Branch.