Linking accounts can be useful when you need to upload and manage expenses for someone else (e.g. if an assistant manages the expenses of a director).
Here below are the steps to Request for Access:
- Check your Profile > Go to Linked Accounts
2. Click Add a new linked account
3. In email field, add the email address of the user you wish to delegate.
4. Set the access (Personal/Controller/Finance/Admin/Director)
5. Click Request access to account
All your requests will be saved under 'Accounts you are linked to'
Important: Ensure that the account of the user you are delegating has the proper role(s) before requesting access. Otherwise, the connection might be unsuccessful.
To know how to accept the account linking request, please click the button below: