The Controller represents a second level of approval in the company approval flow. Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard. Here you will have an overview of the expenses that require to be controlled.
To control the expenses:
1. Switch your role from Personal to Controller.
2. In the Controller view, you will be able to see the following:
A. Expenses for Controlling
B. Expenses to Approve
3. Click the expenses under ‘Expenses for Controlling’
4. In the ‘TO DO’ column, select the expense that needs to be controlled.
• There are two options: Control or Reject the expense/s.
A. Select the expense/s and click Control or Reject in the Expense overview.
B. Hover your mouse over the Expense and double click.
Once the Expense is opened, the Control and Reject tab will be shown below.
5. Click Control if it’s good to go or Reject if something is missing or incorrect.
Note: You cannot reject the expenses without a reason.
To Reject Expenses, see article below: