By default, Rydoo creates reject reasons for you to use. You can also decide to deactivate these default reasons and create your own, based on your specific needs.
To create a reject reason:
- Go to Admin > select Reject Reasons
- Click the Add Reject Reason
3. Fill in all the fields in the 'Add reject reason' page. Once done, click Save.
Below are the fields and definitions:
- Reject Reason - Create your own reject reason
- Language - The language that would appear in reject reason
- Add translation - The user will receive the reject reason in their preferred language.
- Reject reason type - Choose the reject reason type that corresponds best with your custom reject reason.