Per diem is a specific amount of money given to an employee to cover living expenses when traveling for work. There are two ways how to create a per diem in Rydoo: ‘As Trip’ and as ‘Individual Days’.
Here below are the steps:
Go to Expense > click Add Expense and select Create Per Diem
As A trip, this will allow users to create per diem on multiple days. While the Individual Days are only for a single day's trip.
To create per diem 'As a trip'
1. Select 'As a trip' and the Trip from the drop-down list. The per diem will be created automatically.
2. Once done, click Save or Submit
NOTE: If per diems are not automatically created, click Enable daily travel per diems.
If a warning 'No Per Diems to be Created' See Article Below.
To create a per diem Individual Days
1. Select 'Individual days' and the Trip from the drop-down list
2. Select the Day you would like to create per diem.
3. Once done, click Save or Submit
Important: If you click Save, these per diems won't be submitted but will be listed in your expense overview. When ready, please don't forget to Submit these per diems.
To create a trip, click the article below: