Once Rydoo CSM confirms that the integration has been enabled, you can proceed to sync records in Rydoo.
• New Employees (Users) must be set up in Netsuite, not in Rydoo. After the employee profile has been created in Netsuite, the information can be synced to Rydoo.
***Note that your employees do not need NetSuite access/license to submit expenses. When syncing employees to Rydoo, our integration checks the active/inactive checkbox on employee cards. Do not confuse with Give access checkbox, which gives the user access to NetSuite and requires additional licenses. You don't need to set this checkbox for employees who will submit expenses through Rydoo.
•You can exclude some employees from Rydoo integration by setting "
Exclude from Rydoo" checkbox.
To create new employees in Netsuite, open the "employee" page by going to Lists > Employees > Employees > New
Ensure the key employee details are filled in:
• Email address: Email address of the user is mandatory field to be completed in Netsuite.
• Name: Name of the user is mandatory field to be completed in Netsuite
• Initials: Initials of the user is mandatory field to be completed in Netsuite
• Currency: Please ensure that the currency configured in the employee profile is added as the main currency or as a secondary currency in Rydoo to ensure that the employee data and expenses are correctly synced.
• Subsidiary: Subsidiary (branches in Rydoo) of the user is mandatory field to be completed in Netsuite.
• Department (will be synced as 'groups' in Rydoo). New 'Departments' can be added by going to Setup > Company > Departments > New)
• Supervisor (Rydoo has 2 levels of approval. Supervisor can be set as either 'approver' or 'controller' in Rydoo). If supervisors are set as approvers in Rydoo, controllers can be manually maintained with a CSV upload in Rydoo.
Ensure that the 'exclude from Rydoo' checkbox is unticked if you wish to sync the employee record to Rydoo.
If the customer is using Rydoo Travel module, we also sync some of the mandatory user information. For this to be correctly synced, you need to check the tickbox 'enable Rydoo Travel' in the employee page under the "
The following fields can be synced to Rydoo travel using Netsuite integration:
Gender: This is essential for user to create a travel booking.
Birth Date: This field can be found in Netsuite under the "employees" page > Human resources. Once the value is provided in Netsuite for relevant users, the data can be synced to Rydoo travel.
Job Position: which is equal to community in Rydoo. This can be used to set up various travel policies depending on the community of the user.
Nationality: This field is essential for Rydoo travel when a user makes a travel booking.
In Rydoo: Admin > Settings > Integrations > Sync your employees from NetSuite
***While testing enable “Testing mode”
Groups will be synced from "Departments" from NetSuite.
Only Departments which are assigned to users (users who will be synced to Rydoo) will be synced as Groups.
In Rydoo: Groups will be synced when syncing employees.
Admin > Settings > Integrations > Sync your employees from NetSuite
To sync categories, ensure the categories you want to sync to Rydoo is already created in Netsuite.
New expense categories can be added in Netsuite by going to Setup > Accounting > Expense Categories > New
In Rydoo: Admin > Settings > Integrations > Sync your categories from NetSuite
Check that your approval flow is on user level in Rydoo,if you want to sync NetSuite supervisors.
Admin > Advanced Settings > under App Settings > Approval “on user level”
In Rydoo: Admin > Settings > Integrations > Select 'approver' or 'controller' from dropdown list
Approver: 1st level
Controller: 2nd level
*** If supervisors are set as approvers in rydoo, controllers can be manually maintained with a CSV upload in Rydoo.
In Rydoo: Admin > Settings > Integrations > Sync your supervisors from NetSuite