The Rydoo app has the ability to scan receipts on behalf of other users.
To scan receipts on behalf of the user you are delegating to. Here are the steps.
- Click on the + Add Expenses
- Tap on the Scan Receipts
- On the screen, you will see your name. Tap on the drop down arrow.
- Select the name of the user that you are delegating to.
- The screen will show a message “You’re Scanning now for (name of the user that you are delegating to)”. Take a picture of the receipt by tapping on the camera icon.
- Click on Create Expense
- A message will appear “Uploading for (name of the user you are delegating to)”. The Expense is now available in the To-Do list of the user.
IMPORTANT: Rydoo highly recommends enabling your SAVE IMAGES option in Settings > Preferences. This will ensure that you will always have a copy of your receipt images on your phone gallery, not just in the mobile app.