You can also create expenses manually with your Rydoo app:
- When on the the home screen tap on + Add Expenses.
- Then tap on the Add expense manually.
3. Tap on Add receipt. You'll have tree options:
- Take photo - this will allow you to take a photo of your receipts.
- Add from your gallery - this will allow you to add pictures of receipts that are saved in your gallery.
- Add expense from your email - you can forward your receipts to [email protected] to create expenses in your Rydoo account.
Note: Please use the email address associated with your account when emailing your receipts.
4. Fill in all the fields. Please note that fields with asterisk (*) are required.
5. Once all fields have been completed. Tap on Submit (the expense will be sent for approval), or Save to submit your expense later (it won't be sent for approval).