What is a Standard Report?
It's a report that can be created and processed regardless of your role in Rydoo. In short, this is a custom report and consists of expense details that were either manually selected or filtered in the Expense section.
This option is a role-based setting. If you don't see this option, kindly reach out to your Administrator.
Before we begin, there are wide selections on how you can customise your reports to show specific details included in it. The sample report below shows which expenses were submitted on the current day.
To create a Standard Report
1. Go to Expenses section > Click on the filter icon
2. Use the available fields in filter section to show the expenses you need. There are wide selections on how you want your reports to show and details included in it. Fields commonly used are status, expense date and user.
3. With the filtered details, either select the expenses manually or straightly click Reports > Create > Choose the report format you prefer.
NOTE: Click here to enable other report format aside from PDF and Excel.
4. Enter a Report Name > Click Export
Reports usually take few minutes to be processed completely. No need to wait because an email will be sent once it is done processing.
5. Go to Reports section > Click the check icon to download.