Payment Methods are the drop-down options from the Paid with field when users are entering expenses. This is vital information that identifies if an expense is reimbursable or not.
There are two ways on how to add company card payment methods for users - manually and via .xlsx template. This page will give you the steps on how to add a Payment Method for multiple users at the same time.
1. Go to Admin > Payment methods > Click Import.
2. A pop up box will appear. Click .xlsx template to download the template.
3. Fill out the required columns. When done, save the file.
Enter the email address of the user to where the payment method will be assigned to.
Enter the payment method type in the following format:
Enter the full card number.
Enter your desired payment method name. This is the name that will show in Paid With field.
Enter 1 if Active; 0 if Inactive
Enter the ownership of the card to either:
4. Go back to Step 2. Click the + sign or drag file to upload.
5. Check the Results. All changes via .xlsx template Upload file are real-time.
To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT rearrange the columns, re-name headers, or change the file to another excel format.