As Finance you can upload company card transactions for other users. These transactions will be visible for yourself (finance role) as well as for the designated cardholder. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the credit card details are already added to the user profile as a payment method.
2. Act as Finance and Go to Transactions > Click (+) Add Transaction > Choose Upload transactions
3. Download Upload transactions template
4. Fill in the required details.
This is how it looks like after downloading the file.
(OPTIONAL) Change Text to Columns
Enter the actual and exact amount.
Enter the merchant/vendor name.
Enter the actual transaction currency.
Enter the last four digits of the card added as a payment method.
Enter the foreign currency.
NOTE: This is used when the actual transaction currency is different from your Rydoo default currency.
Enter the foreign amount.
Enter the email address of the user to where the transactions should be assigned to.
5. Save file as CSV UTF-8 format.
*If you are using Windows and changed the data type from text to columns, don't forget to switch it back.
6. Go back to Transactions page (Step 1) and Upload the file
6. Check the Results.
After uploading the file, company-owned transactions will be visible on the Finance > Transactions page. Personal transactions will only reflect in the owner's view.
To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT rearrange the columns, re-name headers, or change the file to another excel format.