As Finance you can upload company card transactions for other users. These transactions will be visible for yourself (finance role) as well as for the designated card holder. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the credit card details are already added to the user profile as a payment method.
2. Act as Finance and Go to Transactions > Click (+) Add Transaction > Choose Upload transactions
3. Download Upload transactions template
4. Fill in the required details.
This is how it looks like after downloading the file.
(OPTIONAL) Change Text to Columns
5. Save file as CSV UTF-8 format.
*If you are using Windows and changed the data type from text to columns, don't forget to switch it back.
6. Go back to Transactions page (Step 1) and Upload the file
6. Check the Results.
- After uploading the file, company owned transactions will be visible in Finance > Transactions page. Personal transactions will only reflect in the owner's view.
- To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT re-arrange the columns, re-name headers or change file to another excel format.