As Finance you can upload company card statements for other users. The statements and /or transactions will be visible for yourself (finance role) as well as for the designated card holder. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the credit card details are already added to the user profile as a payment method.
2. Act as Finance and Go to Transactions > (+) Add Transaction > Choose Upload statements
3. Upload statement section appears.
4. Drag and Drop the file here/ Click Select files button to upload a scanned or image
of the card statement to match the transactions with their receipts and expenses.
Formats accepted: PDF, JPG, PNG or JPEG
5. Select the name of the user from the drop-down menu.
6. Click Create these statements.
- You can close the page or even log out and the statement will still be read out.
- You can only upload one statement at a time per user.
- After uploading the file, company owned transactions will be visible in Finance > Transactions page. Personal transactions will only reflect in the owner's view.