The categories will be used to manage expenses and can be linked to an accounting code for reporting purposes. Rydoo has a default category, you can continue with the default categories or you can delete or edit the categories.
Here are the steps to add a category.
- Go to Admin > Categories
- Click + Add Category
3. Fill in the necessary fields
- Category name
- Accounting Number
- To enable the category, make sure that the Activate this Category is ticked.
4. Once done, you can click Save.
Note: After adding your categories, you can choose some extra options for your categories, click on the relevant category and you will be able to set a limit per expense type or set default values.
To delete the categories.
- Go to Admin, select the Categories.
- Select the categories you would like to delete.
- Click Action, in the drop-down Select Delete.
Note: If the category has been used to an expense, it is not possible to delete it. However, you have the option to disable it.