Rydoo has 15 default categories. If you just created your account on Rydoo, these 15 categories will be already created. You can continue with the default categories or you can add, edit or deactivate them.
- Car rental
- IT equipment and software
- Meals and entertainment
- Office supplies
- Per diem
- Phone and internet
There are two ways on how to manage categories:
- One by One which is ideal of adding or editing one or a few categories.
- Via Import which is advisable when doing changes for multiple categories a the same time.
In this article, we will show you how to add, edit or deactivate a category manually.
1. Go to Admin > Under Fields, choose Categories
2. Click on + Add category
3. A window will slide from the ride called. Fill in Name, Accounting code (Optional) and Branch.
4. Click on Add category to save.
1. From the categories list, look and click for the category in question.
2. The details will show on the right side of the page.
3. Click on Edit on the section you would like to update. You can activate a Category status tapping on the toggle. If it is green means it is active.
1. From categories page, ensure that the status filter is set to inactive
2. All Inactive categories will show. Choose from the list and click to open.
3. In status section, set the Category status toggle on (green switch icon) and click Done.
- When you connect to a partner accounting package such as Xero, Quickbooks, Exact and etc., the chart of accounts will be automatically imported for you.