The Rydoo mobile app is a very simple and efficient way to snap a picture of your expense receipts while on the go.
On the mobile app home page, select Expenses, In My Expenses screen there are 3 buttons can be seen at the bottom of the page:
To capture the receipts, click the camera icon at the bottom. There are 3 options to capture receipts.
- Single Receipt
- Multi Pages
- Quick Scan
A. Single Receipt (Default). This is used when you have one receipt to attach at the expense.
1. Click the Camera Icon at the bottom.
2. Capture the receipt.
3. Click ‘Add Expense Detail’ button once you're satisfied with the photo and proceed with the process. The receipt will be sent to OCR scanning and will extract date, merchant, amount, and currency.
Note: If you would like to take a new picture of the receipt, select ‘Retake’. If you would like to crop the receipt, select ‘Adjust’.
B. To Capture Multiple Images. This is used when you have more than one receipts to attach in the expense.
1. Click the Camera Icon at the bottom and select MULTIPAGE. Capture the receipts, one at a time.
2. After capturing the receipt image via Multipage option, you will see the number of pages appear at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click the Pages button to proceed to the next step.
3. Click ADD EXPENSE DETAIL button once you're satisfied with the photo, and proceed with the process.
Note: If you would like to Add Pages, Retake, Adjust and Arrange, you can see this option at the bottom of the screen.
4. All receipts captured will automatically go through the Rydoo Character Recognition System (OCR) and can be found on the home page of your mobile app.
C. How to use QUICK SCAN for your receipts.
- Click the Camera icon, select the QUICK SCAN
- Capture your receipt by clicking the QUICK SCAN Icon.
- Click Done to process the receipt.
Note: All receipts captured via Quick Scan will automatically go through the Rydoo Character Recognition System (OCR). The process is completed, the expense will be available in the My Expenses.
Important: Always review the expense details to ensure accuracy, as there are several factors that can affect character recognition output.
Once you are done with the review, you can click SAVE (check) or SUBMIT (plane) that can be seen on the upper right corner of the screen.