Rydoo made it easy to assign Approvers and/or Controllers within the platform. There are two ways on how to do so.
- Manual Assignment that works when setting one or few approvers or controllers OR
- Upload via CSV file which is recommended when assigning multiple approvers or controllers at the same time.
This guide will show how to upload multiple group-level approvers or controllers.
OPTIONAL: For approval with Controller or second-level validation.
Check if controller module is enabled and which approval option is setup for the company. Go to Admin > Advanced Settings > Under App Settings, check if Activate the controller module setting is checked and which option is selected under Activate the approval module.
NOTE: Controller follows the option selected in Approval module.
To Upload Multiple Approvers or Controllers
1. Go to Admin > Users > Click (+) Add Users > Choose Assign approvers or Assign controllers
2. Download Upload your approvers or Upload your controllers template.
Links could also be found below:
3. Fill in the required details.
(OPTIONAL) Change Text to Columns
4. Save file as CSV UTF-8 format.
*If you are using Windows and changed the data type from text to columns, don't forget to switch columns back to text.
5. Go back to Users page (Step 1) and Upload the file.
6. Check the Results.
To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT re-arrange the columns, re-name headers or change file to another excel format.