Rydoo made it easy to assign Approvers within the platform. There are two ways on how to do so.
- Manual Assignment that works when setting one or few approvers OR
- Upload via CSV file which is recommended when assigning multiple approvers at the same time.
This guide will show how to upload multiple project-level approvers.
To Upload Multiple Approvers
1. Go to Admin > Advanced Settings > Under App Settings, check if Approval module is set On project level.
2. Go to Admin > Users > Click (+) Add Users > Choose Assign approvers.
3. Download Upload your approver template. You could also download it here.
4. Fill in the required details.
(OPTIONAL) Change Text to Columns
5. Save file as CSV UTF-8 format.
*If you are using Windows and changed the data type from text to columns, don't forget to switch columns back to text.
6. Go back to Users page (Step 1) and Upload the file.
7. Check the Results.
- To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT re-arrange the columns, re-name headers or change file to another excel format.
- Uploading controllers on project level is currently one of the system limitations. Assigning controller per project can be done manually.