After receiving your credit card transactions from your bank, you can upload them to Rydoo. To upload transactions click here.
There are multiple ways of creating expenses. The following steps are the instruction on how to create expenses manually from the Transactions page.
1. Go to the Transactions page.
2. Select the transaction that you need to create an expense for.
3. Click on the Create Expense button.
4. When the action is successful, a green notification will appear.
5. Once completed, the transaction will be visible on the Expenses page.
The green card icon is an indicator that an expense is matched to a transaction.
Make sure to fill in all the required fields before submitting the expense.
You may also create multiple expenses at a time. Here's how: