If your company requires the pre-approval of a trip before the user can link this to an expense, the Admin should enable the 'Activate approval for trips' in Advanced settings.
Here are the steps to approve a trip.
- From the Dashboard, switch roles from PERSONAL to APPROVER.
- The Approver overview will show you all Expenses for Approval, Unsubmitted Expenses, and Trips to approve that requires your approval.
- Click the Trips to approve.
4. On the Trips page, you have two options to approve.
A. Click Approve on the overview page
B. Open the trip then click Approve at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you would like to Reject the Trip, click Reject.
5. Once completed, the user can now link the trip to an expense.