Below are the terms and actions available within Categories page.
Rydoo have 15 default categories already created and they are listed from the image shown above.
- Name: The name that will show on Category drop-down menu of end users.
- Accounting Code: Account Code/GL Code that is not visible to end users, but used for reporting purposes.
- Branch: Categories are only visible for users in this specific Branch. NOTE: Categories must be added per Branch.
- Source: Shows where the category is originated. If the category is added manually or via import, it will show as Rydoo. When you connect to a partner accounting package such as Xero, Quickbooks, Exact and etc then, it will show as such.
- Status: Shows for each category whether it is Active or Inactive.
- Add Filter: Allows you to add filter specifically Branch when sorting categories.
- Export All: Provides an Excel file containing all categories and their details.
- Import: Allows you to add/edit categories in bulk.
- Add Category: Used to add a new category one by one.
No of Categories
Gives you the total number of categories listed in your view