Sync expenses to NetSuite from Rydoo
Once an expense went through the approval flow in Rydoo it is ready to be synced to NetSuite.
From the Finance role, you will see expenses that are ready to be exported under the "To Report" tab
2. To trigger the sync you will have to click on the "Sync Netsuite" button. The export cannot be automated, it will have to be manually triggered from Finance role.
3. You can filter the sync by Branch or determine an end date for the sync, which means only expenses up until the selected date will be synced, starting from the oldest expense date.
4. Click on the "Sync" button
5. You will be directed to the "Reports" page where you can follow the sync status.
6. While the sync is running it will show status "Pending"
7. After successful sync it will change to status "Ready" and display the number of successfully synced expenses.
In case of error, you will see the status "Failed (info)", indicating the number of successfully synced expenses and the number of expenses failed together with the error message. Here you can review the Possible Errors article.
Expenses in NetSuite
What information will be imported to NetSuite?
Rydoo will import expenses to NetSuite as Expense Reports.
By default only reimbursable expenses are exported to NetSuite, the export of non-reimbursable expenses is optional and can be enabled for each integration setting separately.
Any type of expense could be exported: mileage, per diem, regular expense.
Please see the mapping of imported values to NetSuite with the corresponding Rydoo field:
Tax information (Tax group or code)
Customer / Project
Non- Reimbursable: Yes
Unique Rydoo reference (XPD number)
Account (Credit Card)
Account for Corporate Card expenses
Please note that Rydoo currently does not export any Custom field to NetSuite.
Export negative expenses
Ideally, Rydoo will not sync negative transactions. But there are some cases such expenses can be synced.
As long as the total of the expense report is positive, the expenses with a negative amount can be created in NetSuite.
Refunds are exported only together with positive expenses and the total amount of positive expenses should be bigger than the total amount of negative.