There are several ways to upload your receipts. All options are discussed in the article below:
This section will show you how easy it is to upload receipts from your computer.
1. Go to the Expense page and click Add Expense. From the drop-down menu, choose Upload receipts.
2. Click the + icon to select one or multiple files from your computer or drag the receipt from your computer to Rydoo.
3. Once the receipt is uploaded, a green checkmark with the receipt/s file name will appear on top of the upload screen. Click Create expense/s button to start scanning the receipt/s.
4. You will be redirected back to the Expense page and see processing receipts.
5. Once the system processes the receipt, there can be two possible statuses.
To be verified: Some required fields are still needed to be filled in manually
before you can submit.
To submit: The expense details are completed and ready to be submitted.
6. If all the necessary fields are filled out, you can now submit the expense by clicking the Submit button.