To create an export file
1. Go to the Expenses section > Select the designated expenses you want to export
2. Use the available fields in the filters to filter the expenses you need.
3. With the filtered details, either select the expenses manually or click on the top checkbox to select All expenses on the overview > Choose Export selection.
4. Enter a Name for the export file and the preferred File type > Click Export.
5. Choose "Okay, got it" to stay on the expense overview or click "view all exports" to be redirected to the export file
Exports usually take a few minutes to be processed completely. No need to wait because an email will be sent once it is done processing.