The transactions are the expense lines that you see on your credit card statement. After receiving your credit card transactions from your bank, you can import them in Rydoo.
With the new Transactions page. We simplify the process to upload transactions using the XLSX template. Here's how:
1. Ensure that the card is added to your profile as a payment method.
2. Go to the Transactions page and click Import
3. A pop-up message will appear. Click .XLSX template to create a transactions file.
4. Fill in the required details.
Transactions Field Format
Date of transaction
Enter the transaction date in DD/MM/YYY format.
Original transaction amount
Enter the foreign or converted amount.
Enter the merchant/vendor name
Original currency code
Enter the actual/originating transaction currency.
Example: If you purchase an item in the United States where the currency is in US Dollars, enter USD in this field.
Enter the last four digits of the card ONLY
Enter the last four digits of the card added as a payment method.
Billed currency from your bank statement
Enter the currency that you would like to show on your transaction.
This is used when the originating currency is different from your Rydoo default currency.
Billed amount from your bank statement
Enter the actual and exact transaction amount.
5. Save the file once completed.
6. Go back to Step 3. Click the + to upload or drag the file to upload.
7. When the upload is completed, a green notification will appear on the top.
This option is a role-based setting. If you don't see Transactions from the Navigation Bar, kindly reach out to your Company Administrator.
To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT rearrange the columns, rename headers, or change the file to another excel format.
Headers are case-sensitive.