Visa transactions is usually shared by individual providers to Rydoo. In either VCF 4.4 / VCF 4.0, fixed length format, unmasked cards, with / without PGP encryption or CDF 3.0 V 1502.
Visa sends feed with encryption to providers (Citibank / UBS/ BNP/ BCC/ HSBC etc) -> providers then sends Rydoo the files with or without PGP encryption/ unmasked cards in VCF 4.4/ VCF 4.0 Fixed length format that can be processed or CDF 3.0 V 1502.
Before we proceed with visa integrations:
- Customer should check if the provider can send visa files in VCF 4.4 /VCF 4.0 Fixed length format or CDF 3.0 V 1502. Files may have encryption (usually PGP encryption is applied) and cards should not be masked.
If yes, customer can contact their bank account manager, and request their visa data to be transferred to Rydoo.
- They will bring the customer in contact with their bank card implementation team. This team will provide the customer with a Transfer Form (GDTF) that will need to be completed, and might request Rydoo additional information for completion. The signed form should be signed and sent to the bank by the customer.
- Customer can send the following technical specification to the bank providing visa transactions:
Vendor Name: Xpenditure - Cardwise NV
Application Name: Xpenditure - Cardwise NV
Application Type: Hosted
Format without PGP encryption: VCF 4.4/ VCF 4.0, fixed length, both extensions .txt and .compro is possible
Format with PGP encryption: VCF 4.4/ VCF 4.0, fixed length, .PGP extension should be applied.
Tokenized card number: No
Transmission Type: initiated (Push)
Destination Server DNS sftp.rydoo.com (Port 22)
Transmission Protocol: SFTP (secure shell with user ID and password or key authentication)
PGP Encryption: We process files with and without PGP encryption.
Custom File Name: Yes (FileDeliveryID_Date_time_Seq.txt)
Would you like to specify a file path for where the file will be placed: Yes, root folder (/)
What encoding format do you require?: UTF-8
Transfer PASS Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer FAULT Email: email@example.com
Key Based Authentication: No
Will the file be received by an application running on a Windows Operating System platform? : Yes
Transmission Protocol: SFTP (secure shell with user ID and password
Please reach out to your dedicated Rydoo Customer Success Manager with the following details:
File format: (VCF or CDF)
Feed type: Visa
In case you don't have a dedicated CSM please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rydoo will request an internal Task to create a Virtual SFTP server for the bank to push the transaction files.
- Once the virtual SFTP is setup, Rydoo will share the credentials in a secure PDF file with lock, and password in another email.
- Customers should check with the bank how long it would take to send the transaction files.
- Customers can request the transaction provider to send the data feed from a specific start date to Rydoo.
- Once the transactions are sent to Rydoo, the provider will requests Rydoo to confirm if the file was successfully transferred. This can be checked in Rydoo.