Rydoo has 15 default categories. If you just created your account on Rydoo, these 15 categories will already be created. You can continue with the default categories or you can add, edit or deactivate them as an Admin.
Default categories: Car rental, Flight, Fuel, Gifts, Hotel, IT equipment and software, Meals and entertainment, Mileage, Office supplies, Other, Parking, Per diem, Phone and internet, Taxi, Train.
There are two ways to add new categories as an Admin:
- Add categories manually
- Import categories via xlsx
This article will explain how to import categories via xlsx:
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Categories page.
3. Export the categories.
4. Download the file.
5. Add the categories you want to add. If you want to delete default categories, you can replace them in the file.
Columns that are not applicable to your company can be removed except for the following:
- Branch Name
- Branch Id (Only if you have branch id added in Branch page)
- Status (0 = when setting a category to Inactive; 1 = when settings a category to active or adding a new one)
NOTE: To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do NOT rearrange the columns, re-name headers, or change the file to another excel format.
6. Import the updated file by clicking Import and then Add xlsx file.