There are several roles possible in Rydoo:
- Administrator - will determine the account settings for the entire company
- Approver - approves or rejects submitted expenses (and trips)
- Branch Manager - can change some account settings of his branch (≈ limited admin)
- Finance - has an overview of all the company (or branch) expenses and creates the accounting report
- Controller - controls or rejects approved expenses
- Treasurer - can create and oversee the created/used cash advances
- Director - sees the expenses he has the permission for
- Personal ( = User) - adds expenses (and trips)
All the permissions for each role in Rydoo are defined via ‘Roles’ in the company settings.
By clicking on the line of a role, you can check and change permissions where needed. Any changes will be applicable to all users with that role.