Reach out to your dedicated CSM in Rydoo (or message firstname.lastname@example.org) concerning the SSO migration from an existing SSO provider (ADFS, Azure, Okta, etc) to a different provider OR in case your certificate is close to the expiry date.
- Rydoo will request the signing certificate and metadata URL (or metadata XML file) from you.
- Agree together with Rydoo on when the change would occur.
- Plan accordingly. In order not to interrupt the authentication process for end users using Rydoo.
- Send out emails to your users informing them that they won't be able to log in to Rydoo during this time period.
- Rydoo then will update the SSO configuration for the account.
- Validate the changes, test, and confirm that you are able to access Rydoo without issues.
- Schedule a debugging session in case there is an issue with the migration.
- Great Job! Migration completed!