By default, Rydoo creates multiple reject reasons for you to use. As an Admin, you can also decide to deactivate these default reasons and create your own, based on your specific needs.
To create a reject reason:
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Reject reasons page.
3. Click + Add reject reason.
4. Fill in all the fields in the 'Add reject reason' page. Once done, click Save.
- Reject Reason - Create your own reject reason
- Language - The language that would appear in reject reason
- Add translation - The user will receive the reject reason in their preferred language. (learn how to do this here)
- Reject reason type - Choose the reject reason type that corresponds best with your custom reject reason.
NOTE: To set the reject reason to inactive. Uncheck the Status box and click Save.