What is the NetSuite 2.0 connector?
NetSuite Connect 2.0 is an out-of-the-box solution that allows clients to easily manage their syncing preferences from NetSuite to Rydoo and vice-versa.
Sync between NetSuite & Rydoo
The integration aims to synchronize the frequently changing data between the two systems.
All import sync can be configured per Branch:
- Creation and Update of Employees
- Assign employees to Departments
- Assign employees’ expense approvers
- Sync projects into Rydoo
All outbound sync can be configured per Branch:
- Reimbursable expenses
- Non-reimbursable expenses
The following Rydoo setup requires manual initial setup:
- Branches (Subsidiaries)
- Expense Rules
- Custom Fields
- Mileage & PerDiem rates
- Tax Rates
- Credit Card accounts
- Expense Categories
All import actions will be completed in near-real time.
- User creation and update
- Department update
- Approver update assignment
- Project creation and update
All export actions will be synced within 1 hour.
- Non-reimbursable expense sync
- Reimbursable expense sync
- Flexible field sync options
- Flexible mapping options
- Possibility to export Custom Field values
- Possibility to export tax rates
- Compatible with HR connectors
- Automated expense export
- Possibility to use only export or only import
- Compatible with Rydoo Cards
Combine NetSuite export with an HR integration:
In case you are interested in using our Netsuite connector or just have more questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com for more information.