Rydoo has 15 default categories. If you just created your account on Rydoo, these 15 categories will already be created. You can also still add categories.
This article will explain how to easily update categories with export/import via xlsx:
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to the Categories page.
3. Export the categories.
4. Download the file.
5. Update the details in the file as needed.
(Optional) You can delete the columns that are not applicable to the changes you wanted to make and keep the following:
- Branch Name
- Branch ID (Only if you have branch ID added to the Branch page)
- Status (0 = when setting a category to Inactive; 1 = when setting a category to active or adding a new one)
- Columns or fields you need
6. Import the updated file by clicking Import and then Add xlsx file.
- To prevent errors, do NOT rearrange the columns, rename headers, or change the file to another Excel format.
- The system uses the name, branch name, and branch ID fields by default. Therefore, if you want to change category names or branch assignments, you'll need to do it manually.