Collect your unique business data by storing it in custom fields. Custom fields are additional expense fields of data to the expense form, advance, trip, group or project. Custom fields will be shown to the user when they are creating expenses. Users can then fill in the field.
After you created list custom fields and list items, you can limit custom field list items to branches or projects. This article will explain how to do this:
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Custom fields page.
3. Select the custom field you want to add list items for.
4. Navigate to the List items tab.
5. Select the list item you want to limit.
6. Select the branch and/or project you want to limit the list item to. The custom field will only show this item to users in selected branch or when project is selected.