Collect your unique business data by storing it in custom fields. Custom fields are additional expense fields of data to the expense form, advance, trip, group or project. Custom fields will be shown to the user when they are creating expenses. Users can then fill in the field.
After you created list custom fields and list items, you set a custom field list item as default. This article will explain how to do this:
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Custom fields page.
3. Select the custom field you want to add list items for.
4. Navigate to the List items tab.
5. Select the list item you want to limit.
6. Here you can check the box to default the item to set this item as default value for all groups or for the selected groups and save.