As Finance you can import company card transactions for other users. These transactions will be visible for yourself (within Finance role) as well as for the designated cardholder.
- Ensure that the credit card details are already added to the user profile as a payment method.
- Set your role to Finance, go to the Transactions page and click the Import button.
- Download the import transactions template.
- Fill in the required details. Fields and its description can be found below.
Here's what the template looks like:
- Save as Excel file format (.xlsx)
- Go back to the import transactions page (Step 3) and click on Upload.
Upload transactions details
DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY
Follow the date format shown on the pop-up message from step # 3.
|Enter the original transaction amount.
|Enter the merchant/vendor name.
Enter the original transaction currency.
Enter the last four digits of the card number only.
|Enter the billed amount currency appearing on the bank statement.
The currency of the card account.
|Enter the billed amount appearing on the bank statement.
NOTE: This is the transaction amount converted by the bank in the same currency of the card account.
|Enter the email address of the user to where the transactions should be assigned to.
Enter the traveler ID of the user.
Enter the transaction ID found in the card statement.
After uploading the file, all transactions (both company-owned and personal) will be visible on the Finance > Transactions page.
To prevent errors, please keep the template as it is. Do not rearrange the columns, rename headers, or change the file to another excel format.
Rydoo does not import any line item or transactions if there is an error in the template. In cases like this, kindly correct the line item with the error first, save, and re-upload the full file.