As an Admin, you can choose to enable the setting 'auto-create expenses from transactions'. When a transaction comes into Rydoo, a corresponding expense will automatically be created. The user will only need to complete some fields, add a receipt and submit the expense.
Enable the setting as an Admin
1. The auto-creation setting should first by activated by Rydoo for your account. Reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once activated by Rydoo, go to Admin settings.
3. Go to Payment methods page.
4. Select the payment method you want to enable auto-creation for.
5. Check the box Auto create expenses.
NOTE: This checkbox will only show if the user's payment method has been validated.
More information about the feature
With this setting enabled, as soon as transactions come into Rydoo (1-3 business days), Rydoo will check all available expenses linked to the payment method. Rydoo will then apply the matching rules that check the data such as date, amount,...
Why is Rydoo not auto-creating an expense from my transaction?
- Transaction was created before enabling auto-create: Rydoo ignores all transactions created before enabling auto-create. Auto-create will only occur for newly created transactions - after enabling auto-create.
- Transaction is already matched: If there is already an existing expense with an exact match and auto-create is enabled, auto-create will not happen. This is because a match has then already been found, so creating another expense is not needed.
- Auto-creation was already triggered before: The auto-creation is triggered only once when a new transaction arrives to Rydoo.