The linked account feature allows users to connect their profile with someone else's and choose the roles they want that person to access.
There are different types of roles:
- Personal (Creating and submitting expenses, has access to transactions page)
- Please make sure the user/profile you link your account with already has the same assigned role.
- Only the profile owner can request the linked account
- Linked accounts allow one-way access. This means the requester can access the other profile, but not the other way around.
Instructions can be found below:
- Request linked account access
- Accept linked account request
- Access and Scan receipt for linked account profile (Mobile app)
- Delete linked account access