There are multiple ways to upload your receipts in Rydoo. Find an overview of all options here.
This article explains how to upload a receipt on Mobile and on Web.
1. Click on the camera icon at the top right corner of your screen. Another option is to click + Add Expenses and select Scan receipt.
2. When the camera is working, focus it on the receipt until the camera has framed it. You’ll know it is ready when you see a text showing “Ready to Scan!”
3. You will have the following options if needed:
Click Add Page if that single receipt has more than one page.
Click Retake, if you are not satisfied with the picture.
Click Adjust, if you need to adjust the size of the image.
1. Go to the Expenses page and click Add Expense. Choose Upload receipts from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the + icon to select one or multiple files from your computer or drag the receipt from your computer to Rydoo.
3. Once the receipt is uploaded, a green checkmark with the receipt/s file name will appear on top of the upload screen. Click Create expense/s button to start scanning the receipt/s.
4. You will be redirected back to the Expense page and see processing receipts.
5. Once the system processes the receipt, there can be two possible statuses.
To be verified: Some required fields are still needed to be filled in manually before you can submit.
To submit: The expense details are completed and ready to be submitted
6. If all the necessary fields are filled out, you can now submit the expense by clicking the Submit button.
Do you want to submit multiple articles at once? Learn more.