With Rydoo, you can split your expense if you need to add more than one category or tax rate for one receipt. To split an expense, see the steps below.
1. Click the expense you want to split.
2. Click on the three dots (…) in the upper right hand side of your screen or scroll down at the bottom of your screen and tap on Split Expense.
3. Fill in the amount and category. Make sure that the remaining balance becomes zero.
4. Tap on Split Expense to complete the expense.
5. Once done, the split expenses will be available in your To Do.
1. Go to Expenses, under your TO DO, select the expense you would like to split.
2. Click Split Expense at the bottom of the page
3. Fill in the necessary fields. When completed, click Create 2 Expenses
NOTE: If you need more than two sub amounts, click on + Add split. The maximum is 20.
4. Once done, the split expenses will be available in your To Do.
When reopening one of these expenses, you will be able to complete additional fields such as projects, comments and etc.