You can create an export file with your personal expenses in the Rydoo web application.
1. Go to the Expenses section and select the expenses you want to export
2. Use the available fields in the filters to filter the expenses you need.
3. If you selected the expenses you want to export, choose Export selection.
4. Fill in the details of the export file:
Enter a Name for the export file .
Choose to summarize your export file by: expense status, expense date, payment card, category, project or trip
Choose the preferred File type: Excel or PDF
5. Choose "Okay, got it" to stay on the expense overview or click "view all exports" to be redirected to Exports page.
Exports can take a few minutes to be processed completely. No need to wait because an email will be sent once it is done processing.