In this article, we will explain the following topics about Rydoo cards for admins:
Verify your company
Before you can start spending with Rydoo cards, there are a few verification steps to set up your account.
1. Go to the cards module in Rydoo and select ‘start verification’.
2. Read and accept the Terms of Service.
3. Provide additional information about the company and key people - Owner(s) or Directors.
4. Once these steps are completed, let us know via email@example.com and our team can finalize the account setup.
Enable access to the cards module for users
Before allowing users to request cards, we recommend you top up the company wallet.
1. To enable the cards module for users, go to Admin > Users page. Select a user and activate the cards module.
2. A valid phone number from the user is required (+country code and number. e.g. +32 123456789). When you make an online payment with a Rydoo card, you’ll receive an SMS message with a code to authorise the transaction. When requesting their first virtual card, users will therefore see a pop-up asking you to fill in their phone number.
If you as an admin know the user’s phone number, you can also choose to fill it in in their details in the Admin > Users page.
Grant Finance access to view and approve all cards
As an admin, you can assign a Finance user the Treasurer role. This will enable this user to view and approve all cards in the account.
How to get help with the verification process
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.