As an admin, you can add and edit the user's personal info and data, such as name, email, phone number,... This article explains how to this.
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Users section.
3. Select the user you want to edit the personal info from.
4. Navigate to the Details tab.
5. Click Edit.
6. You can edit the personal info:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Country: Default country to pre-fill expenses with
- External ID
- Bank account number
- Commuting distance (km): Learn how this is used here.
- (Authentication method: Password or Single Sign On)
You can edit user details for multiple users at once. Learn more about how to do this bulk edit here.