As an admin, you can add and edit the user's preferences such as interface language, default/display currency, date format, distance unit and decimal separator. This article explains how to this.
1. Go to Admin settings.
2. Go to Users section.
3. Select the user you want to edit the preferences of.
4. Click edit.
5. Now you can fill in and edit the user's preferences:
- Interface language: The language Rydoo will be displayed in for the user
- Default currency: The currency that will be defaulted when creating new manual expenses
- Display currency: The currency the user will view the expenses in (This field is visible if a company is using multiple currencies.)
- Date format: mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy
- Distance united: kilometers or miles
- Decimal separator: comma (,) or period (.)
You can edit user preferences for multiple users at once. Learn more about how to do this bulk edit here.