An Admin in Rydoo can assign approvers/controllers to Users, Groups, Projects, Branches or Custom fields. In the article 'Approval flow: overview' the different options are explained.
Approval flow on group level
You can choose to assign approvers/controllers to groups.
Example: Emma and Kato both belong to the Dutch branch of the company and are all part of the Marketing group. The expenses of all employees in the Marketing group need to be approved by the Marketing manager and controlled by the CFO of the company.
Assign approvers/controllers to groups
1. Go to Admin settings, navigate to the Approval flow page and set the Approval/Controlling flow to Groups.
2. Go to Admin settings and to the Users page.
3. Select the approver/controller you want to assign to groups.
4. Navigate to the Account tab in the user's profile.
5. Under Approver / Controller of, click on the +Add button
6. Choose whether you want this is an (conflict) approver or controller.
7. Select the groups you want this (conflict) approver/controller to be assigned to and save.
NOTE: You can also easily assign approvers/controllers in bulk. Learn how to do this here.