An Admin in Rydoo can assign approvers/controllers to Users, Groups, Projects, Branches or Custom fields. In the article 'Approval flow: overview' the different options are explained.
Approval flow on branch level
You can choose to assign approvers/controllers to branches.
Example: Lenny and Aster both belong to the Polish branch of the company. The expenses of all employees that belong to the Polish branch need to be approved by the Polish country manager and controlled by the CFO of the company.
Assign approvers/controllers to branches
1. Go to Admin settings, navigate to the Approval flow page and set the Approval/Controlling flow to Branches.
2. Go to Admin settings and to the Users page.
3. Select the approver/controller you want to assign to branches.
4. Navigate to the Account tab in the user's profile.
5. Under Approver / Controller of, click on the +Add button
6. Choose whether you want this is an (conflict) approver or controller.
7. Select the branches you want this (conflict) approver/controller to be assigned to and save.
NOTE: You can also easily assign approvers/controllers in bulk. Learn how to do this here.